Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hello everyone! Sorry, this week is going to be really short. But I just want you all to know that I am alive and well, and seeing miracles in the Crossroads Branch!!! We have been able to meet so many amazing people!! Right now we are working with a woman from Peru, named Maria (go figure) who is amazing!!! She has 2 sons, and is really just searching for the truth. She even came to church this week! Miracles! 

And the Branch was SO EXCITED to see Hermana Hales and I again :) basically every time we visit someone from the branch, or go to an activity everyone freaks out when they see us. Its awesome. They really know how to make you feel loved :) 

Oh, and being a Sister Training Leader is literally the most incredible thing. My capacity to love, understand, and serve continues to grow exponentially. It is truly amazing. 

Alright, well I just want you all to know how much I love my Savior Jesus Christ. No one or thing has ever done more for me than Him, and I am truly honored and blessed to be able to share the message of His love for each one of us to everyone I meet for 18 months of my life. You are all entitled to be loved and to be cared for. You are already loved and cared for. Jesus Christ suffered for ALL of us, not just me or that one friend that you know. He did it for YOU. Because He loves you. Let His light into your life and you can feel whole. Let His love warm you. 

I also want you to know that I love you. I love you all a lot. Don't ever forget that!!
-La Hermana Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment