Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hello amazing friends and family!! I hope that you all had an incredible week and are ready for a new one that is even more amazing :) I know I am.

Well, I don't have a lot of time today, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick update! This past week was really amazing. We saw so many miracles, and really felt the guidance of the Holy Ghost in everything we did. Cecilia has decided to be baptized!! She is working on picking her own date right now. It is so amazing how the Lord works. I love it so much :) 

Also! We found Toni again!! So basically he completely fell off of the face of the earth for an entire month  and we couldnt find him at home, and he wouldnt answer our calls. It was a rough time. But we he texted us this week saying he was sorry and that he wanted to meet with us again!! The only problem is that he is leaving to Chicago with his sisters for their case, and he doesnt know how long he will be gone... :( so please just keep him in your prayers! 

Not much else happened this week, besides everything being fantastic :) I come to love my companion more and more every day. Today we had a mission walk event thing, and it was super awesome. We talked a lot about sacrifice and unity. There are so many things that are hard. But when we learn to focus outward, and build unity and love with those around us, it all becomes so much easier. 

Never hesitate to rely on the Lord. He knows you better than you know yourself and he wants you to be HAPPY. Trust Him, and He will be able to bless you with more peace and happiness than you knew was possible.

I love you all so much! I am sorry that this email is so lame. Literally no time!! Next week will be better, I promise :) I hope you all have a great week full of faith and love!! you are all amazing!!

con amor, 
La hermana Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment